Hubby + Puppy + Me + Science + Makeup = The Perfect Life!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mac Hello Kitty Collection Fashion Mews, Kitty Powder, Deep Blue Green


Mac Hello Kitty Power! A really pretty pink with gold and iridescent glitter! As usual has an amazing staying power!
Mac Deep Blue Green- I am not sure if this was released before but it was released in this collection and I received a generous 5 gram jar!
Swatch- It is a deep black blue green. Very pigmented and very pretty!
Lipstick Fashion Mews- This is a pretty lavender frost that has an hello kitty face stamped on the lipstick. The only down fall and please correct me if I am wrong, the lipstick size is smaller than their normal lipsticks! I compared it to other mac lipsticks that are regulars and it is on average a 1/4 size less in length! Has anyone else noticed this?
Swatch w/o flash A frosty wet looking pale lavender! I got it for free since I had 6 Back To MACs!

Swatch with Flash

0 comments: