Hubby + Puppy + Me + Science + Makeup = The Perfect Life!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Etude House VIP Girl Collection!

This awesome collection can be found on Gmarket now! 

Etude House VIP Girl Collection

5 Pretty Pastel colors!
2 Color matte glosses! Beige and Pink! I am eyeing the pink!
Lipstick base
Lipstick in 4 matte colors! I am eyeing the pale pink!
4 eyeshadow duos! The center is a dark color and the outer a brighter color! I want the green/brown and the black/yellow!
Mascara. Similar to their recent mascaras
Duo liner. Same as the previous season. It can be a thick or thin edge


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, looks fun.

might grab the pen liner, cuz im on a pen liner craze now. LOL.

i wonder how the new lipstick base compares to the Color Me Nude Lipstick Base, hmmmm :P might have to wait till it reaches malaysian shores. cant wait :D

thanks for the update~!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I would love to know which seller do you buy the Etude house items from Gmarket! :D (I used to buy from Etudehouse but it seems they are not selling anymore if I am right!)

Thanks in advance from Barcelona!

Marta.

birkinbagbeauty said...

such a fun collection! I love the green nail polish and the lip base looks so interesting.

birkinbagbeauty said...

Incredibly cute collection. I am really interested by the lip balm and the mascara...

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the pink/blue duo :D.
[Too bad I can't shop online :(...But seeing these is the next best thing ;).]

Inspiring Beauty Creator: said...

Hey Marta!

The name of the etude house seller on Gmarket changed from Etudehouse to Etudegmark