Hubby + Puppy + Me + Science + Makeup = The Perfect Life!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Benefit Posie Tint

I have the original Benetint which gives a great rosy glow that lasts all day. So I thought I would try posie and I love it! It gives this beautiful pink doll like glow! Would probably go really cute with a harajuku look! 


It lasts all day. Only downfall is that the color stains and dries quick so rub fast ladies! A little goes a long way and this bottle is filled! It has some sort of oily substance in it that allows the color to blend but the oil can be removed with a tissue.

I suggest to go out and try this! Hopefully soon they will give away free minis like they do with the benetint.


2 comments:

Eliza said...

Oooh! Posie Tint has such a nice light pink colour! I love blush a lot but I can never get the liquid types because they're so hard to apply!

Inspiring Beauty Creator: said...

I've learned its best to put it on a sponge and dab it on real quick then rub with the sponge. Hopefully that will work!