Hubby + Puppy + Me + Science + Makeup = The Perfect Life!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SALES Part 2! B Never, Lush, Face Shop, Innisfree, Lioele, Red Earth, Sugar

More beauty items that need a home. I take paypal and all prices include shipping for the US. If it is outside of the US it might cost a little. Free samples or goodies with all purchases.

Sugar Glamzon Eye palette- 2x  $10 with shipping

B Never too Bust to Be Beautiful Shadow Box- I paid around $30 plus UK shipping GRRR.. 1x
Selling it for $ 15 with shipping
The Face Shop Span Compact in NB 21 3x. $9 with shipping
Red Earth Luxe Eyeshadow Quad Blue Riviera 1x. $ 15 with shipping
Innisfree Watery Care BB Cream (just tested) plus free Mini NEW Lioele BB Cream $15 with shipping SOLD
Sugar Electric Palette Just tested two colors $ 10 with shipping

4 comments:

sanniet said...

*hugs* thank you =D

Kimberly said...

go D! a 2nd blogger sale, someone's on a roll!

Is the bb cream still available???

S. said...

Innisfree Watery Care BB Cream (just tested) plus free Mini NEW Lioele BB Cream $15 with shipping

I like to purchase this!
my email is sushiirolls@gmail.com

let me know if the item is still available thank you

S. said...

Innisfree Watery Care BB Cream (just tested) plus free Mini NEW Lioele BB Cream $15 with shipping

I like to purchase this!
my email is sushiirolls@gmail.com

let me know if the item is still available thank you