Hubby + Puppy + Me + Science + Makeup = The Perfect Life!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

BanilaCo Dear Flower Eyeshadow and Sonia Rykiel Trio Eyeshadow


This Dear Flower eyeshadow by BanilaCo is very nice! I love that they are kinda baked. They are soft and very shimmery. Sometimes you can have a good amount of shimmer under your eyes at the end of the day despite using a primer. 
Up close with flash. So pretty!
When swatched the colors are very light but they remind of a super cool icy look. Like the Majolica Majorca Collection.
This is a new brand to me. This item was given to me buy Lotus Palace.

The textures remind me of BanilaCo eyeshadows. That is why I grouped these together.  They all have a silver undertone and can leave shimmer under your eyes at the end of the day. I love this trio because its very bright.



1 comments:

PaperedLove said...

Oh my, those colors are so pretty!
Shimmery colors don't go well with me because at the end of the day, I always end up having the glitter all over my face!